Pages

dimanche 29 janvier 2012

Smart Women Finish Rich

A few weeks ago, my mom gave me a book called Smart Women Finish Rich (the Canadian Edition) by David Bach for my birthday. At first, I didn't get too excited because...although I am smart (heehee) and WANT to finish rich... I didn't think this book was going to really affect my life very much.
I have just finished reading the book and realize I was wrong in thinking the book would not have an impact. I wish I had gotten my hands on it 20 years ago! But as David says... it is never too late to start.
Smart Women Finish Rich is an easy to understand 9 step guide on how to think about money in terms of your values, set goals for yourself, and get your financial life organized. It puts in plain writing what exactly you need to do and how to do it. It really helped me sort out my finances and put a plan in place.
Although the book is written by a man, it was inspired by his grandmother who was a knowledgeable investor that lived within her means, yet retired a millionaire. Now, in his book, David shares what all women SHOULD know but don't... either because they are too busy to learn, don't know where to start, or simply leave the finances to their husband--a big mistake.
I highly highly highly recommend this book to any woman (or man) who simply wants to learn how to achieve financial security while at the same time being able to fund the life they dream of living. It is easier than you think if you simply learn how.
Rebecca Ness is healthy, green mom who works from home and is passionate about helping other stay-at-home moms empower themselves personally and financially.

Article Source: http://adf.ly/55n0P

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire